Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Lawsuit?

After writing my last post about my near death experience with the foam roll, I'm thinking, hey, where was my product warning? I mean, think of all the warnings on packages these days. One of my favorites is on Papa Murphy's pizza cooking directions. First they tell you to remove the plastic wrap before putting it in the oven. Really? All these years and I just thought that their cheese was kind of extra glossy. And there is some product that you cook in an oven on a pan and they warn you that after 30 minutes at over 400 degrees, CAREFUL!! The pan WILL be hot. Thanks. I think the Foam Roll company has been a bit nonchalant with their responsibilities here. Sure, the solid piece of cylindrical foam looks benign, but I think we all know that is just a facade. It is clearly dangerous. Something should be printed on each piece of equipment- something like: WARNING: Using the Foam Roll while wearing a hooded sweatshirt could result in asphixiation and certain death. Please dress appropriately and use under proper supervision at all times. Who am I kidding- I'm sure it is on there. But if it's not, I am calling my lawyer. I am owed. Big time.

No comments: