Friday, March 15, 2013

How did that happen?

Somehow over the course of this snowy winter, my boys became downright respectable shovellers.  I think it started when our neighbor offered to pay them to shovel her walk if it snowed while she was out of town.  We ended up getting a foot of heavy powder.  Jon and I did not oversee the job, but they were out there for quite a while, with Theo even going out to tidy up after noticing spots that were not to his liking.  She paid them handsomely.  Shortly thereafter I had a day that started long before daybreak and ended by ferrying Jon to the airport as bedtime approached, with nary a minute to breathe in between. I had no time to shovel up the new layer and asked the boys to take care of it before I got back from the airport.  I returned to a clean walk.  Well done guys. 

No comments: