Friday, December 10, 2010

Kato is in the house

Last night when Eli slipped into the bathroom before bed I took the opportunity to sneak into his room and hide under his covers.  He has one of those huge comforters and I was hoping that he would not notice that I was under there.  Sure enough, he came in, leaned over on the bed, resting his hand on my covered face, in order to turn on his reading light and didn't notice a thing.  He left again to find a book and when he returned sat on part of me.  I got the serious giggles so couldn't really attack him like I had planned, but I still was able to procure a pretty good scream.  Ildar never knew of this chain of events because he was downstairs talking with Jon.  But somehow he got the same idea.  Tonight the boys were all hanging out in the living room and when Eli came in to help me with some biscuit making Ildar burrowed under the couch cushions and some blankets.  Five minutes later when Eli returned to so some more reading, Ildar pounced. 
I don't know what it is about Eli that elicits this desire in people, but the good thing is, he doesn't seem to hold a grudge.  Which is good, because I'm heading up to get under his covers right now.

No comments: