Monday, June 2, 2014

I've been developing my own look

That's what Theo told his peditrician back when he was about 7.  She had commented on how much he looked like his brother and asked if his teachers ever called him by the wrong name.  He sighed (oh so world weary) and said that yes, it had been a problem, but alas, he was "working on developing" his own look.  The doctor peered at me over Theo's head and we shared a smile.

But the kid was right- he's been figuring out his 'look' for quite a while.  Right now I think it centers around the hair and some seriously flashy socks.  Add to that the occasional bow tie, suspenders, and skinny jeans, plus a fancy hat, and it is quite a look indeed!
Photo: When Theo was about 7, the boys' Dr. remarked on how much they looked alike. Theo said, "Yea, but I'm working on developing my own look."  Are we there yet?

No comments: