Tuesday, October 12, 2010

School Pictures

It's school picture day today.  Jon and I tried to make last minute hair cut appointments for the boys last night, risking them going down in history with a bad cut, but it wasn't to be.  We couldn't find an opening for them.  They were thrilled, of course, and in their relief from avoiding the cut, they promised that I could throw them both through the shower this morning and then actually take a brush and perhaps a blow dryer to their hair. Eli is no problem.  He has relatively short hair and it sits how its going to sit.  There's not much managing needed or possible.  But Theo.  His locks are long right now, and after a few minutes under the influence of my blow drying prowess he came out looking a lot like....Andy Gibb.  Don't know how I came to be the mother of Andy Gibb, and I'm not sure I like it.  But Theo does.  I will take a picture of him soon so we can do a comparison.

No comments: