Monday, January 13, 2014

Possible Pal

As I've mentioned before, Theo loves his new school.  He his a tireless advocate for Open School- volunteering for Open Houses, the School Fair, and to be a 'shadow host'.  Earlier this year he was hosting a prosective student.  This young man kept a notebook handy throughout the day and was taking notes about his experience.  At some point Theo noticed that one of the pages had the heading "Theo".  And there were three bullet points.  He could only read one, which read, "Possible pal".  When he told me this my heart got real warm.  I love that a kid coming in to a new school would take notes.  I love that he made bullet-pointed lists about things.  And that one was that my son would be a possible friend.  But both Theo and I are seriously wondering what the other two bullet points might have read!

No comments: