Sunday, January 4, 2009

The return of the virus

We thought that we were in the clear- Eli had made it all through the holiday parties with just a few incidents of appetite loss. But then, this morning, he and the toilet had a nice roundevouz. He had been tossing and turning in bed for a few hours, so I had a feeling this was coming. He then went on philosophizing about what was worse, the anticipation of puking, or puking, or not puking....went on for quite a while about this, so I knew that he was feeling at least a little better. After a long day of lounging on the couch in his pajamas, he seems fairly cured, just real lackluster. I want this germ out!!! I can't believe it is the same one that struck the rest of us back before Christmas- but if it is, it atleast gives me some hope for a wee bit of immunity.

No comments: